How do I lure them out??

Lyrebird.Rainwing

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Swordtail
So this tailless lizard would occasionally show up at my house and chill for a bit but today he got in!
I really like this lil lizard and I don't want them to die here so how should I lure them out??

Update: The lizard is asleep

Last edited:
Solution
Update number 2:
The lizard has been found and captured
20230720_222616.jpg
20230720_222556.jpg
They are now back outside where they belong

QibliLover1

Beardie name(s)
Qibli
So this tailless lizard would occasionally show up at my house and chill for a bit but today he got in!
I really like this lil lizard and I don't want them to die here so how should I lure them out??

Update: The lizard is asleep
try to lower the temperature inside the room so he will have to look for a warmer area if he doesn’t come out you might have to move some furniture and grab him make sure if you have any pets to make sure they are maybe put away until you know the lizard is away

Lyrebird.Rainwing

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Swordtail
try to lower the temperature inside the room so he will have to look for a warmer area if he doesn’t come out you might have to move some furniture and grab him make sure if you have any pets to make sure they are maybe put away until you know the lizard is away
The lizard went somewhere else and I don't know where it is now

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom