How big did your bearded dragon get??

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyMarsh

Sub-Adult Member
My franklin is about 16 inches long and weighs in at 206grams. I can't seem to get him to pig out though

BadCon

Sub-Adult Member
Oscar: Male, 4.5yrs old. 24" long and 750g.
Bacon: Female, 4yrs old. 18" long and 450g.
Picture reference of Oscar (Bacon's brumating, so no pic :( ). Couldn't get him flat in the picture as he was staring at Bacons enclosure (he can't see her, but he knows she's in there :lol: ).
IMG_0069-1.jpg

As for growth rates, Oscar grew very slowly. He was 16" and about 200g (estimate) at 6 months. He was 22" at a little over 1yr, and the last few inches came by the time he was 2.5yrs. At that time he weighed roughly 550g, but over his third year or so he put on another couple hundred grams. He's a vary dainty eater considering his size...likes being slim for the ladies I guess.
Bacon grew quickly and then just stopped. Her weight and size haven't fluctuated at all since she was probably 1.5yrs old.

Sierra1167

Hatchling Member
Drago is the only one I have weighed so far. Mine are as follows:

Ray...2 years old and 20 inches long
Drago...7 months and 22 inches long....524 grams(prob weighs more but brumating right now)
Sezja...7 months old and 16 inches long
Dude....age unknown and is about 12-13 inches long I think.

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
Oscar is the only dragon I've ever seen that is bigger than Autumn. Same weight, but he has 1" on Autumn.

BadCon

Sub-Adult Member
Is Autumn a female? If so..BIG GIRL!!! I've never thought about breeding Oscar, but if I came across a female that size I probably couldn't resist. Talk about some big babies :shock:

SuzukiRider

Hatchling Member
Wow, some of you have huge babies. My guy is a bit over 17" at 7 1/2 months. At what age do they stop growing? I'm hoping he will grow a lot more as I want a big boy for some reason.

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
BadCon":wkz8t97i said:
Is Autumn a female? If so..BIG GIRL!!! I've never thought about breeding Oscar, but if I came across a female that size I probably couldn't resist. Talk about some big babies :shock:

Autumn is a dude. We named him before we found out the sex, the name just stuck.

Ostrommaysi

Hatchling Member
Vitti is a little over 24in long. I'm not sure of the weight but hes a pretty big fella. Hes a fatty so he probably weighs a lot, he can sure gobble up those hornworms at full size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom