House Targaryen is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TargaryenDad19

Not sure if anyone here are Game Of Throne fans but..... :blob8:

I bought my first beardie from Repticon in Baltimore last October and then found this place when I was doing more research on beardies. To be honest I was nervous about saying anything here because there seems to be a bit of a controversy about silkback beardies, which is what I bought. Yes they are a little more high maintenance than the average beardie but they are beautiful! I had actually never heard of silkies until I bought mine, but I was so drawn to it and had to have it. I got it when it was a little over a month old and about 4" long. Now it's going on 5 months and it's already 11" long. Very greedy, very active, very athletic trans silkie I have. I also was able to recently sex it with the help of the breeder (with a second opinion from a Petsmart employee) and found out it was a little boy. With that finally came an official name..... VISERION. Those who follow Game of Thrones knows who that is :D

So yesterday I went to the next Repticon Baltimore. I only intended to to look around and stock up on feeders (crickets, dubias)....but looking around of course led me to this gorgeous hypo girl from Lizards Of Oz. She just kept staring at me and staring and staring.... and of course you know what happened. So yes, with that came buying another starter tank, lights, etc. Didn't expect to spend this much money but it it definitely worth it!

And here they are...

Viserion:
96890-3465481014.jpg
96890-6274578133.jpg

And the new addition... DANERYS (hello GOT fans again :wave: :-D ) who is settling in quite nicely...:
96890-4724557311.jpg

We look forward to chatting and meeting new friends here!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you are able to give them both a happy home. I look forward to hearing stories about their adventures with you =).

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Those are some great look'n critters and, you are off to a good start. So many times we see folks housing them together. I for one am very proud of you.

TargaryenDad19

Original Poster
Gormagon":1u32yh3h said:
Those are some great look'n critters and, you are off to a good start. So many times we see folks housing them together. I for one am very proud of you.

Thanks... I followed the advice of posts on here re: a communal beardie tank... I even asked the breeders... they all said NO. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom