horrible cricket smell

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNADragons

Hatchling Member
I could not stress this enough, don't feed rancid crickets to your dragons. Some of the parisites that will succumb your pet, come from crickets, and dirty crickets, only that much worse.

Crickets smell when they are not being taken care of. Decaying flesh never smells fresh.

Before I added an actual water source (not fruit or polyacrylamide) I would lose about half of all of my crickets before I could feed them off. Now I order crickets one time a month, they rarely die, I spend 75% less on crickets, and my dragons get much healthier crickets.

Here is a guide to keeping crickets. Follow the guide, you will forget they are even in your home, until they chirp.

http://www.beardeddragon.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=161426

DNADragons

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
silverado991":180qwdfw said:
My personal crickets are just out the tubs are not venilated they come from top hat crickets in

Sorry, I do not understand what you are saying.

DNADragons

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Gotcha, you have to order from Ghanns? Try coldbloods.com or sunshinemealworms.com, they have never dissapointed me with a winter shipment.

I guess I should have read that first post better, you are not asking questions, just talking huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom