Hornworms every other day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! I'm new to this site although IVe been using it since I got kirk in December. Anyways, I'm going to San Antonio for a week (3/7-3/13) and I'm very paranoid about who I leave him with :( a co worker offered to take care of him for me but I have a 50 gal tank for now and DONT wanna put him in his old 10 gal (he's now 12 inches) even for a few days. That's cruel. My family would not feed him Crickets every day and I was just wondering, if I have a timer for my lights, and everything else, can they feed him 3-5 hornworms every other day since they're filling just for that week? I really don't wanna leave him with my coworker and I feel bad but I don't feel comfortable, so would this be ok? And it's only for a week I would put him back on his normal diet of crickets and few hornworms once I'm back that Friday night. Thanks for your help or any suggestions :)

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Kirk...I know this puts you in a tough spot. It's not ideal but he would be O.K with that schedule. Ask if they would also put a fresh bowl of greens in at the same time [ not directly under the heat where they would wither] and he'd be able to munch on those as well. Turnip, mustard, collard greens would do. He would get hydration from the greens as well as the hornworms. Hope it all works out for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom