hormonal

Status
Not open for further replies.

debz

hi my beardie is approx 10 month old the last few days hes started to bounce round his viv like a mad man head bobbing and waving with a jet black beard when we take him out of the viv he runs round the house but then settles down and even came and sat on my knee for first time yesterday is he just maturing or hormonal ?
[img
Photo0091.jpg
][/img]

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
It is probably a combination of all three. Generally between 7-10 months they start what I will call puberty. So, yes he is maturing and yes, this is the time of year and age the hormones start flying, LOL. The shedding will of course make him a bit ornery, so this will just add to the hormonal behavior.
He is just being a typical teenage boy is all. :wink:

debz

Original Poster
ty hun thought i recognised the signs have 4 boys lol all past the teenage yrs now thankfully

Chair76

Hatchling Member
lol i have a female and shes 10 months old. i think shes acting the same way but know waving yet. she going through her times to so ill give her some space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom