Homemade Hammock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwade1986

Well today while at Wally world I decided to get some scrap material to make a homemade hammock. I picked up material. grommets, and thats all I had everything else at the house. It was easier than I thought, just time consuming, seeing how I don't have a sewing machine. I think it turned out pretty good. Let me know what you think.

Dwade1986

Original Poster
When I got the grommets, I made sure I got the KIT from Walmart in the camping section. I got the kit because it comes with the punch and the other 2 tools. That is the easiest way i think to do it.

zandi202

BD.org Addict
All right, thanks! When I eventually get around to making my babies their hammocks I wanted to use those, but wasn't sure how to. Thanks!

Dwade1986

Original Poster
I actually sewed it by hand. I I flipped it inside out and then sewed all the way around to we're I had enough to turn it right side out then just finished sewing it up. He seems to spen most of the time in it. I think he likes it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom