Hobo the red dragon and Veev'sthe red pit bull....

Status
Not open for further replies.

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
I love those reds...
Veev the pit was sleeping on the floor in the herp room as usual. I had Hobo out to take pictures and he was running around and hopped on her and laid flat as if she was a warm rock. Veev being a vicious pit bull was to lazy to turn her head to see what the odd itch was.
Hobo says "hmmm, this is a nice warm log"
Veev's says in a very tired voice "I think I have an itch but I to tired to see"
12-27-08dragonbabies078.jpg

Both looking and wondering why I am disturbing there slumber with a flash.
12-27-08dragonbabies079.jpg

Hobo says "this is one slick log, this looks like a good spot to climb back up on"
Veev says "my itch is moving"
12-27-08dragonbabies081.jpg

Hobo says "my log is looking at me"
Veevs barely moves her lazy nose to see what just jumped on her face and while sniffing says "Oh, its just Hobo".
12-27-08dragonbabies082.jpg

Gotta love those Reds (although both have more of an orange tint with a flash)

TheSmpsnsG85

Sub-Adult Member
What are you thinking! putting your beardie in danger around that evil pit bull! Pit bulls are dangerous and mean and evil :twisted:
hahahaha
kidding.
I bet you get that a lot. I love me some bullies! And I must say that Veev is absolutly gorgeous!!!! wow. And Hobo does not seem even the slightest bit threatened by her! The colors compliment eachother wonderfully. beautiful babies! :blob5:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh my! Veev actually allowed Hobo to climb on/up his face?! Wow, Veeve is either really tolerant or really lazy :lol:

They look great together, by the way.

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks!
Veev's is both tolerant and lazy.
She loves everyone except the pooper scooper guy. She scares the poo out of him.
This was her finally getting up after I put Hobo up and he literally clawed on her eyes and was using her lips as steps... She woke up because I said the magic word "outside"lol
She loves to sleep and is rather lazy for a 10 month old puppy
12-27-08dragonbabies085.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nekov
Top Bottom