his enclosure smells

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelsfeature

my bearded dragons enclosure smells, i clean it as soon as he poops, i clean out his food out every morning if he didn’t finish it before he goes to sleep at night. his tank is pretty clean and i deep clean it almost every week. It smells like fish and it’s starting to make my room smell like fish too please help

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
my bearded dragons enclosure smells, i clean it as soon as he poops, i clean out his food out every morning if he didn’t finish it before he goes to sleep at night. his tank is pretty clean and i deep clean it almost every week. It smells like fish and it’s starting to make my room smell like fish too please help
Get some F10 found on Walmarts website its spendy but very good -- Rescue -- or Zoo Meds Wipe Out all disinfectants-- take the whole tank apart spraying all the decor down and sanitize the tank - it should kill and take care of the smell -- I had a must odor in Blazes tank tried cleaning it w/ just the vinegar/ water and it would not take the smell out finally broke down and cleaned the tank w/ the F 10 no more smell --- make sure you get rid of what every substrate your using if its a loose substrate get rid of it --- and I would recommend textured slated ceramic tile or some textured NON adhesive shelf liner from Walmart to your local home improvement store - clean w/ vinegar/ water 50/50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom