Hi !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oppie1

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I'm taking everyone advice and putting the little guy in his old cage. Rickets will be all alone again :( but I don't think he really cares either way hahaha :lol: . Poor little guy is all stressed :bleick:

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
Oppie1":bde18 said:
I'm taking everyone advice and putting the little guy in his old cage. Rickets will be all alone again :( but I don't think he really cares either way hahaha :lol: . Poor little guy is all stressed :bleick:

Yeah, well you know, it's hard enough he says, being cute and popular without having to worry about a copy cat always tagging along behind me! :lol:

Dunklezhan

Extreme Poster
Rickets is precious, and I love the name. As for moving around only when he sees food... well, Dunk is that way, and he's as healthy as the horse he just ate when I turned my back...

Okay, he's not that bad. ;) He's pretty lazy, though, until he sees the superworm container come into view.... at which point he acts like a lit a firecracker under his rear end. :roll:

Welcome to the forum to both you and your scaley babies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bw341606
Top Bottom