Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowy

Just wanted to say Hi from the UK and thanks for all the useful information on this site.
Haven't got my beardie yet - I pick him up on Saturday. We are rehoming him for a friend who can no longer give him the attention he deserves and I have 2 sons aged 8 and 10 who would be only too delighted to shower him with attention! Reggie is 18 months old and I'm told is very sociable. I can't wait to meet him and have been reading as much as I can about beardies and their care so that we can look after him properly.
I look forward to reading about the antics of all your beardies and hopefully sharing some of Reggie's with you in due course! :D

LizardLad11

Hatchling Member
Hiya Snowy I might not be a adult BeardedDragon genius, because my rather small age(11) prevents me from getting more er well know. But I am happy that you are getting a Beardie. You are quite lucky getting a sociable dragon, my dragon Phoenix was neglected for 2 years in a basement and was NOT friendly...i am still working of him not trying to bite my fingers off. So that was probably a waste of your time...bye!

snowy

Original Poster
Thank you for the lovely welcome :D
Such a shame about your dragon though. Hopefully with time and patience you will win him round. I am sure he must be much happier with you, even if he doesn't show it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sage_1207
Top Bottom