Hi! We are Morgan and Chester. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola! Me nombre es Morgan
dllxyt.jpg
, and this is Chester
30dgm1j.jpg
. :]
we are from Las Vegas, Nevada [nee-VA-duh], and we are 19 and 3. we both have a passion for exploration, freaking out my mom, running, and sunbathing. we both enjoy strawberries, bananas, and cucumbers, as well. chester hates baths, but the is starting to get used to them [not really. ;D]

chester came into my life about 2 months ago, when i rescued him from a family with small children who had NO idea what they were doing. needless to say, chester has been one of the happiest things of my whole entire life, and i think he feels the same about me. i am so excited that he is mine, and sometimes can't believe that i got him.

so, now that you know about us, tell us a little bit about you!

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Hello guys!!!! Welcome aboard!!!! I'm Lance from Reading PA..... i am 29. she is 2 the other she is 4 both males are 4, another male is 2 and another female is 2 !!!! I have way to many babies to name sooooooo ill leave that there..... I'm glad to see that he got a new and improved mommy!!!!!!!! And of course he is as well im sure!!!!!!!!! Talk at ya later.... and very nice to meet yas......

Lance :blob5: :blob8: :D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hello Morgan & Welcome to BD.org!
Thanks for sharing the pic's. Chester is very handsome congratulations on getting him.

My name is Barbara an I live in California.
For an introduction to my beardies you can meet all 9 them in this thread;
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=99751&hilit=

Again Welcome Aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom