Hi new to site and and having bearded dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all I'm Lee and new to this site . Got my female bearded dragon couple of weeks ago and I really enjoy having her . She is five mouths . When I got her she was all shy when got at 1st but the more time I spend with her she is coming round . I've read for weeks before I got her and I hope I no as much as I can but is there anything people can give any tips . Many thanks lee

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
She's a cute little one! I do advise that you replace the loose substrate with something solid. The loose substrate is difficult to keep sanitary and can harbor bacteria which can cause illness. I suggest using a solid substrate that is easy to clean. Non adhesive shelf liner, ceramic/slate tile and similar surfaces are a good choice because they're very easy to clean and sanitize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom