Hi New here, Need Dragon ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honam268

Hi i'm new here and just got into dragons but don't kno what breed or type or whatever u wanna call it. i just know it's a Trans? Anyone have any guess? the pictures don't do it any justice as it was taken with my camera phone. She's very clear with bright and Peachy color with a yellowish head. Down the middle and along her side scales she's pretty bright orangy peachy. In between she's got kind of a little bit of a greenish/Purple hue? oh and also clear nailed if that mean anything? Sorry not the best at describing her. about 5-6 months old i believe and from head to tale i would say 10 inches?

n823328008_538542_6632.jpg

n823328008_538543_1148.jpg

Catalyst

BD.org Addict
Hello and welcome to the site :) I have no idea what morph (i.e. colour strain) your dragon is, but she's gorgeous!

Honam268

Original Poster
Hello everyone! thanks for all the replies and compliments. She is a beauty, and like i said, the pictures don't do her any justice of what she really looks like. Those pictures were taken with just the Halogen/tube light (sorry i'm new and don't quite know my terms lol!) She was given to me as a present but i was already looking into getting a pet. My friend was trying to teach me all the terms etc. etc. but it's hard to absorb everything at once especially when i finally went online to do some reseach and didn't kno how crazy this whole thing was. Here's another photo of her. And again, Thank you for the compliments!
z130080314.jpg

Miss B

Juvie Member
:shock: She looks like a hypo Trans Leatherback in that last pic!

I'm soooo jealous :mrgreen:

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
She is most definitely a nicely colored Hypo Translucent dragon, and I can see why other people offered you a lot of money for her, she is beautiful! Very nice peach/salmon color! Do you know where you got her from, I know she is a present but could you find out?

Anthony

Honam268

Original Poster
Again, thanks for the compliments! i didn't kno what a gem i had till now. To be honest, the friend that gave her to me does know what she is, even as far as to as who her parents are) but he said he would not tell me for fear that i may be tempted to sell her (which again, she is not for sale lol) also for fear that i may get some hate mail or negative comments. So as respect to my friend for giving her to me, i respect him for not wanting to tell me what breed she is. He won't tell me anything about her other than she's very very special. She's got great character tho, she walks around kinda like a dog, eats a lot but is very hyper so i guess that's what keeps her on the rather "muscular" shape. i wish she could stay that size tho or maybe at most a few inches longer but i kno they get very big.

Honam268

Original Poster
I don't kno how many times i can say this but i thank you all for your compliments. to have 2 people say that they're jealous of her on my first ever post in a matter of a couple of hours just makes me so proud and want wanna cry. i've been getting some emails and private messages asking if i would like to breed her but to me, it's like being a father and u never wanting the thought of your daughter having sex lol! sorry that's the best way i could put it. You guys and gals are the best!!

raenbo

Honam268":77043 said:
To be honest, the friend that gave her to me does know what she is, even as far as to as who her parents are) but he said he would not tell me for fear that i may be tempted to sell her (which again, she is not for sale lol) also for fear that i may get some hate mail or negative comments. So as respect to my friend for giving her to me, i respect him for not wanting to tell me what breed she is. He won't tell me anything about her other than she's very very special.
If you know what morph to tag her he's afraid you'll sell her or get negative comments?... but posting a pic is ok? :shock: He won't even tell you where she came from? That all sounds so strange...

Well, she's pretty anyway. :)

Honam268

Original Poster
well i guess a picture can't give too much away as to who it came from. of course i could be wrong cause i'm seeing new ones everyday and i'll admit, i can't tell the difference between any of them other than the color so i guess that's why he doesn't mind. of course he also wants me to be proud of what i have and from all the positive comments i've gotten so far, it's a good thing. he's told me plenty of stories of "haters" that just talked a lot of smack even tho they knew he had some of the nicest ones around but he doesn't brag about it and likes to keep himself a mystery i guess. i didn't think this whole dragon market thing could get so competetive. but thanks for the compliment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom