HI! indrodusing my new baby beardie, Mushu (pics will be pos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonFire12000

Hatchling Member
HI! im new here and well ll it took me ten mins to find the new topic button lol so i might need a lil help lol but i just got a beardie about 3 weeks ago, she is 7 - 8 weeks old and6 inches long ^-^ < --------- brief introduction

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:wave: Hello & Welcome to BD.org! :D
And..............
Gratz on your newish baby beardie! :blob8:
Don't feel bad you'll get the hang of this site in no time, I'm rather computer challenged :lol: but this site has lots of members that will help you out.

Heads up we love pic's on this site. :wink: Hint.....hint! :lol:

If you'd like to post pic's here is a link to a thread that if you scroll down to jscott's post he gives a great explanation with visuals on posting pic's.
[ Invalid URL Removed / p= t=89823 f=1 ]

DragonFire12000

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
thx lol i would have been like...GRRRR HOW DO I DO THIS lol i am tryin -.- i think i will read that thingy lol :p

DragonFire12000

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Mushu.jpg
(small but all i could do)

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Sorry I can't see it that well. :cry:
But from what I can tell Mushu is a cutie. :love5:
Maybe you could use the resizer on photobucket to enlarge the pic. :wink:

Kaitlyn55

Hatchling Member
:blob5: :blob8: WELCOME TO BD.ORG AND CONGRATS ON THE NEW BEARDIE!!!! :blob5: :blob8:
Beardies are adorable thing, and you will have fun with your beardie!
Any questions just ask, we'll answer them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EternalAzhrei
Top Bottom