hi i'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracim_1970

hi i just wanted to introduce myself..my name is traci , i have a small private rescue in my home with a variety if animals that come and go all the time!! i was called about a bearded dragon 5 months ago, i have family that own some. i went and picked her up and have rescued and places over 10 in 2 months alone in my area..i am currently working on a personal project for these guys now ..a cross country bearded dragon rescue railroad!! i have 6 of my own and love them to death!!i hope to become a valued member of this forum who can offer and recieve as much information as possible..i love my animals[including my 3 kids and bf,lol]

glowgirl

welcomefish.gif

:p Hi Traci and welcome to the forum :wink: I would personally like to thank you on be-half of our little reptile friend's for the work you're doing rescuing our beloved beardies ... You are obviously doing a good job honey :wink: It is soooo sad that in only 2 short month's you have had to rescue 10 :shock: I'm sure it is for various reasons ... BUT ... It does make me cross when people don't take the responsibilities, that inevitably come when having a beardie as part of the family , seriously :(
:p Keep up the good work Tracie ... AND ... If I can be of help ... just give me a shout :wink:

Big Hug's ...... Glowgirl xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom