Hi i'm a old newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldgal

Sub-Adult Member
I can not tell you how happy i was to find this site !!
I have had a sick dragon the last few weeks and been searching for a site that would have some insite into possible beardie problems besides yellow fungus and adenovirus. Here you's have very good answer's and suggestions for beardie health problems or all round care.
Just wanted to say "hi" and thanks for this site.
A befuddled but gratful old gal :)

Catalyst

BD.org Addict
Welcome to the site :) This is a great place to get info, feel free to ask any questions you have, we're always happy to talk dragons (and a whole lot of other things for that matter, haha).
-- Vanessa

oldgal

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks so much Catalyst...Its always nice to get a hello back. Nice to meet you. I have really enjoyed and learned from this site. I think its a super site..I can proably talk of more things too buttttt as old as i am i have forgot more then i know :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom