hi!im a newbie beardie mum

Status
Not open for further replies.

deb2103

ive just got my son a baby beardie for his birthday (actually its for me too ive always wanted one) weve called him spike and hes beautiful. ive scruntinized all the books and websites to find out as much as i can and thats how i found this site which i think is great. theres nothing better than getting advice from other owners,ok books are helpful but not quite the same.
i was really worried about him for the first few days cause he seemed really quiet and didnt move about much but the last couple of days hes really perked up and full of life his personality is starting to show slightly too now so i think he just needed time to settle in.so this is my introduction i cant wait to get chatting and comparing notes with you all ...deb x

JadeDL_Angel

Hatchling Member
aww congrats :D from what i have read it seems like it will take a few days for the baby to settle in to a new home so this sounds normal.

when you can maybe post a pic in the pic area of the new beardie :blob5: i would love to see it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom