Hi from my beardie and me =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionessRampent

Hi everyone, I would just like to introduce myself and my dragon. My name is Katie and i"m studying to be a vet tech. I love reptiles and have two snakes, a spider ball python named Amarosa and a Sumatran short tailed python named Hades. I have recently added a hypo citrus bearded dragon named Sebastian who i absolutely love to pieces and will probably spoil him wwaayyyy too much. he is a year and a half and such a sweety. I've had him for about 2 weeks now and i feel that we are bonded very well since the first night he came home, he cuddled right up next to me and fell asleep and ever since then it is a night ritual that we have. =)

sorry in advance for the side ways pics, couldn't figure out how to change it yet

80685-529638352.jpg
first night home and i was so surprised that he crawled off my chest and cuddled me and then fell asleep.

80685-953762141.jpg
wants me to pay attention to him and not my homework plus likes the heat =P

80685-147491703.jpg
looking smug because its working

80685-5642404547.jpg
running around the house today looking handsome as ever =)

Thanks everyone for looking! and ill make a thread that will show more of of Sebastian's cute little antics. Also looking for ward to meeting everyone and their dragons =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom