Hi from Australia!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie

Hi guys,

I've been reading this forum for the past month & it's awesome!!

I rescued 2 bearded dragons about 6 weeks ago. They are 3.5 years old and brothers. They were desperately underweight, had no heating, barely any lighting, sand as substrate, very rarely fed & were given no vitamins during their entire lives. They were so miserable the poor little things. They are so small you could mistake them for pygmy's.....

6 weeks on & they're fat & happy. They have sufficient lighting, heating, thermostat & the proper food & vitamins they need. They even get bathed now! At first they were stunned by the bath but now they love it! I just adore these 2 gorgeous creatures & nothing is too good for them.

I look forward to learning from you all, everyone here seems really helpful & friendly which is great! :blob8:

Thanks,
Kylie :D

Welcome to the wonderful world of beardies!! :blob5: im sure you will find answers to any questions you could possibly think of and everyone here is very friendly, and eager to talk to fellow beardie enthusiasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom