Hi from Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.

btrineer

Hi,

I am new to this site. We bought a beardie for our 4 year old son, and he named it Dragonlie. It was born 2/6/10 at Arizona Reptile Center. I looked all over town and finally bought one from them. What a great experience.

Thanks
Tiff

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Hi Tiff. Welcome to this site. We love to see pics of your new little squirt. BTW: where in AZ are you located? I'm down near the border with Mexico.

btrineer

Original Poster
We are in Scottsdale, where are you on the border? We have family in Mc Neal, AZ thats pretty close to Douglas and Double Adobe. Nice to meet you.

duke11

Gray-bearded Member
Hello and welcome!! :D

Arizona is one of my favorite places to vacation. Wish I was there

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
btrineer":1nbxet76 said:
We are in Scottsdale, where are you on the border? We have family in Mc Neal, AZ thats pretty close to Douglas and Double Adobe. Nice to meet you.

Wow, my brother and his family live in Double Adobe. We are in Hereford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom