HI ALL, glad I found this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,
I just have to say that I'm so glad I found this forum. I'm glad to see there are people out there that love their beardies just as much as I love mine. Now I can tell my friends that I'm not crazy....hahahaha!! Well just a little about myself. I have been raised with animals all of my life, we've had a number of animals through the years from dogs to rats, snakes to cats, shrews to....well you get the picture. I am currently live'in with 2 dogs, a cat, a bunny, a hedgehog, pet mice and feeder mice, 2 corn snakes, 2 kings snakes, 2 red eared slider turtles, 9 leopard geckos, my prize winning fish tank (self proclaimed of course) and my 4 Bearded Dragons. I have two Males Fred and Barney who are about I'd say a year old, I've had them for 6 months now but I'm not sure how old they were, much bigger than my females when I bought them. I got them on August 16th 2008 and I've been hooked. I got my girls on December 6th 2008, I named them Wilma and Betty. Fred and Barney are normal colored and Betty I think seems to be turning orange or yellow, I'm not sure how she will turn out. Wilma I'm still confused about she almost looks maroon or burgandy, but i don't think that there is such a color in Beardies. So I guess I'll just have to wait and see until she gets older. I was surprised to find out how different the personalites vary from dragon to dragon and how "into" people they actually are. They are really interesting creatures and I'm looking forward to many, many, years of getting to know them better.
Thanks for listening and wishing everyone a great day,
JJ

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:wave: Hello JJ & Welcome to BD.org! :D
Quite the little zoo you have there. We would love to see some pic's. :wink:

Again Welcome Aboard! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixxie
Top Bottom