Hey I have 2 Beardies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finnski1

Hello i have two bearded dragons both around 2 and a half 3, i have had them together since day one in my 4 feet x 18 inches x 20, but i had to put a peice of cardboard between them recently because i think my female is in trouble. my male is always harassing her and very recently he has left visable teeth marks in her tale. i hope this is normal but im scared for her and him also because he was bleeding in his mouth after chopping on her tale.

secondly hes always bobbing his head running after her as soon as she moves an inch, chilling on top of her and she drags him around.could she not know how to mate or possibly him not knowing how?? is somthing wrong here or is this normal and i should just let it happen if i want babies? Thannks in advance :)

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
you shouldent keep two beardies in the same cage hes not trying to mate hes dominating her. this could possibly stress her out to the point where she could get very ill and die. please seperate them before you even think about breeding she may be to stressed out to mate

Livey

Extreme Poster
hello :)
Im glad you separated them, the male will always headbob at the female, it helps if they canrt see each other from there vivs...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom