Hey guys i cant post pics of my setup. Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobe24

Hey guys ive been trying to upload pics onto my threads and someone on here told me to go to photobook or something like that to upload the pics on there and then put them on here. I have no idea how to do this can someone please help me out because i need to know if the enclosure i have for my beardie is right. Thanks guys really need help here

w0554096

Juvie Member
Hi there,
He's how to post pictures.
1. create a photbucket account
2. upload the picture to said photebucket account.
3. click on the picture you want to upload to bring up a list of links on the right side of the page.
4. click the link called direct link. it will put it on your clipboard
5. come to this site and when posting you will see the button Img click it and put the pic link in between the text it puts in your post and when you submit it will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom