Hey All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redemption

Hello All, just joined the site a while ago and am loving it so far. Very informative and helpful. Got a Beardie last week, ChiChi (cheechee), my first. I'm very nervous I have to say. Mainly because I don't know what age ChiChi is, and if I'm feeding him right. Gonna post in the feeding section anyway to ask bout it. Anywhoo, hi to all and hope to talk to a few of you soon..... :study:

Redemption..........

skymgirl

Hatchling Member
Hi! That's funny that your dragon is named ChiChi, that name is on my shortlist for my beardie who's arriving this weekend! (I want to name her Sherbert, but my husband likes ChiChi or Munchies, so we'll see.) This site is so great for all the information you can find, and everyone here is really helpful! Have fun with ChiChi!

-skymgirl

RosiezMom

Hey & Welcome!
:blob5:

Just a few days new here myself... but already know that this site is wonderful! So many wonderful, knowledgable :study: people so willing to share the right way to care for our little critters!

Can't tell you how much help they've been to us in just the past couple of days! :D

Hope to get to know more about you and ChiChi soon!

Boo
(RosiezMom)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom