He's So Aggressive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyAngel0123

Hatchling Member
I Have A Male Bearded Dragon. I had him for about 3 years now. With High School, Work, And everything going on right now, I Havent been able to handle and hold him for about a week. Now that everything is setaling down, i have time for him. but no he is VERY aggressive, dosnt want to be held, and trys biteing me. i DONT, Nor am not getting rid of him. i am holding him 2 times a day now, i have been holding him now for about 3 weeks, but he is STILL aggressive! Is there anyway to calm him down so i can hold him more?
PLEASE HELP :!: :!: :!: :( :cry:
-Hannah

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Did he brumate? He might take a while to tame. If he bites you dont put him down or stop holding him because he got what he wanted. I hope he calms down for you soon.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Its the beardie version of hybernating. Did he sleep on and off for a month or two?

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Ok i was thinking maybe he just woke up and is pretty hormonal but i guess thats not the case.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Only way to really tame them is to keep holding him and petting him. If he bites dont give in to him and put him down. When our bobble was 2 months old when we got him he was this little mean thing. Took me a week to tame him and to stop him from biting and puffing up at me. When i would get in his viv to take him out i took a bit of food in my hand if he opened his mouth i stuck it in there and petted him. I did that 5 to 6 times a day for a while then when i would come into his viv he wouldnt open his mouth or puff up. How are you going into his viv do you have to reach in to get him?

BabyAngel0123

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I will do that, thanks.
When i go into his viv, i go VERY slowly, and i go Under, not over him.

BabyAngel0123

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Freeie":918cc said:
How is he out of the viv? The same? How is he with his baths?

Out of the viv, he is pretty much the same, aggressive, and trying to bite everyone.
In Baths hes pretty good exept (agian) he trys to bite

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Humm darn i was hoping he was just viv agressive. That would of been easy to deal with.

BabyAngel0123

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks Anyways[:
Im just goign to have to hold him alot more. Im holding him right now, he seems pretty calm
Thanks Again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom