He's mad at me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matang613

So, while feeding Oscar this morning I accidently tipped a cup that I dust his roaches with in his enclosure. So about 50 dubias ran all over the place, and while I was hastily trying to catch them before they could hide, Oscar was running around all excited and I accidentally bopped him on the head while reaching for roaches. He froze for a moment when it happened, and then he ran off real quick under one of his hides and let out a long hiss. He's fine, physically/neurologically, but he's definitely mad at me. He's still puffing up and hissing when I move my hands towards him. When I pick him up and take him out he's calm, and when he's out of his viv he's totally cool with me and my hands. He's just aggressive with my hands when he's in his viv, and he runs off to hide as soon as I take my hands away. I decided to just leave him alone this evening so he could bask and everything.

Does he just need some time to get over it, or did I just totally ruin our relationship here?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's good to give him some space for a bit but they tend to forgive and forget pretty quickly. Not likely any permanent harm done =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom