Here's to you bd.org members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardlover

Juvie Member
I just gotta say....I LOVE this site. With so much mixed information out there and pet stores filling our heads with nonesense it's nice to have a place to go and ask questions and get good advice from people who actually care about the outcomes. If it weren't for all of you here on bd.org my little girl would still be on walnut shells basking under a compact coil bulb with temps far below what they should be... none of that would of mattered as she probably would of died from dehydration (the scare that prompted me to join this site).
It's a good feeling to know there are other beardie slaves out there who would do anything (and i mean anything) for their beardie masters. Other people just don't understand... :wink:

So here's a HUGE Thank You to all of you out there in the beardie world :blob5: :blob5: :blob8: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

(Vinny thanks you too!)
SDC14533.jpg

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
I agree as well this site's wonderful members helped me prepare to get my beardie and have helped since she came home. Thanks everyone!!!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Thanks for posting this, always great to hear that so many have been helped by this great forum. :p We have to thank all of YOU for following our advice. :wink:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
diamc":f2476 said:
Thanks for posting this, always great to hear that so many have been helped by this great forum. :p We have to thank all of YOU for following our advice. :wink:
Couldnt have said it better myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom