Here's the new Boy in town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiantha

Hatchling Member
001-6.jpg

From 'Howling Gale'

To one very happy new owner. Tiantha has made transition and the new boy has her old set up and has adjusted perfectly. he is at home basking and snapping at the occasion cricket who dares to cross his path. Mind you this is within 15 minutes of arrival. :D

The birds are singing up a storm too...like they know they have a newcomber to impress. :lol:

The pellets you can see in the shot are alfalfa just in case he misses he will het his greens instead. :) He also has tile in the tank to scoot across. :wink:

He's great. Though he needs a name I'm proud to say Gale is letting me to 'the dog thing'...Her business name will be part of the beardies name so he will be 'Howling _______" the question now is what. :silent: :study:

I am entertaining suggestions.

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
hmmm.. In SoCal when we think of wind, we think..."Santa Ana"..." but I'll admit Howling Santa Ana sounds a bit pretentious.

Jeff

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
lol... pardon my spanglish. I was thinking wind... not the gender of a local phenomena.

Jeff

I went through this when we named my kids. I'm only good for VETOing the lame names, not thinking of good ones.

Tiantha

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
The new boy in town is Howlin' Rex. Rex as in King. The Little boy King in this case. from the about time expression in his delivery box to the I'm king of this rock and no crickets allowed.

Thus he has named himself.

Tiantha

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hatch Date: Sept. 15th 2008
Length: 10 1/2" just under 2 weeks ago

Big boy! :) I think Nicole said Daddy is 24 and Mommy is 20 inches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom