Here we go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffykins

Juvie Member
I really just can't stand not having a beardie anymore. I find myself staring at beardie for sale ads, and beardies at the pet stores and it feels like I am torturing myself. It actually feels like a part of me is missing, I miss my beardies so much :( I have been trying so hard to resist bringing a new beardie into my life and I have been doing so well with only looking at them. But tonight I actually asked someone about a beardie they have for sale. She was just so pretty and sweet looking :love5: I couldn't stop myself...

I don't think I can resist anymore, give it a month or two and I will probably be the proud mama of a new beardie! :mrgreen:

tiffykins

Juvie Member
Original Poster
lol well the boyfriend said it isn't going to happen. We will just have to see about that lol

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I would find it so odd to not have a dragon. I have 5 & a gecko, even so I lost two females spring 2010 & I still miss my girls. Love my boys, too, but Sweetie is my only girl now & she's become extra-special. If you can afford a beardie & no-one in your family is allergic, why can't you?
Good luck, everyone deserves a dragon to care for!
Deb

tiffykins

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I miss them so much, I think he may be close to caving in to my need for a beardie lol. And i just came across the rescue beardies that HowlinGaleDragon posted that need homes, right after I made the first post so I am working extra hard at convincing him now, would love to be able to give one of those babies a home :D

tiffykins

Juvie Member
Original Poster
He hasn't fully been bit with the reptile bug yet, so he doesn't fully understand the love of my life yet. lol

tiffykins

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Just wondering but if I wanted to post pictures of my leo and my skinkypoo would i need to go all the way down to the other reptiles section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom