Here they are...(PIC HEAVY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krisymof2

Hatchling Member
I wasn't sure where to put this because I'm going to introduce my two beardies and my two rescues.

Nyx is about 7 months old and she is a big fatty girl who loves to snuggle and for me to burrito her, if I had to pick, she is my favorite, she even loves to ride in the car. She eats everything I put in front of her and she never shows me a beard or any stress marks. So here she is!
Poor things head is shedding right now.
020509052.jpg

020509053.jpg

This one is to show her fat belly, and about how big she is in comparison to my arm.
020509055.jpg

This is Sonny, he/she came from bloodbank.com This is the baby of the family and he/she gives me the most problems. Sonny came on Christmas Eve and was 10 days old, so he is about a month and a half old now. Babies are really hard, but he is so beautiful! This pic doesn't do him justice he has the craziest colors!
020509060.jpg

Now for my rescues..Cookie & Rampage. I took them from a guy last week who had them caged together for the last year in this crappy cage with screen OUTSIDE! :banghead: :angry5: When asked what he did with them when it got cold he told me they stayed outside. They had 3 blacklights in the cage which he assured me "kept them warm", NO UVB! They were fed about 5 mealworms a day each and calcium, "what's that" was the response I got. The female had laid about a dozen eggs the day that I received them but he had inadvertantly killed them, which is why he no longer wanted them, because they were breeding....um ya thats what they usually do when you house a boy & girl together!! So anyway, I have about 2 more weeks before I expect she will lay more eggs. I'm getting them fat & happy as of now! Come to find out they LOVE salad, or strawberries I should say, and Cookie LOVES her baths. So anyway here they are.

****I couldn't have done any of this without Cheryl's help, so thank you so much woman!!!*****

Cookie
020509049.jpg

020509050.jpg

Rampage
020509061.jpg

You can see on their noses where they rubbed back and forth on the screen until it was raw. I'm hoping that when they shed they get some new scales there. Well thanks for looking.

bugaboo

Good for you for saving them! They are very pretty, I can't beleive how people mistreat them and other animals! :banghead: :angry5:

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
Your beardies are very pretty/handsome. That is terrible that that guy was so irresponsible with beardies. Seriously, you should have to take a test or something and get a license to own a beardie because people like that just make me enraged!!! :angry5: Good thing they are in a new home now before it's too late! Good luck with them!

Krisymof2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ya I know it was so horrible, I wanted to hit the guy. He was telling me this is all what the pet store told him, I told him he got bad info. I have my 2 rescues with the MVB's and they are both getting extra calcium because I'm afraid they both have MBD. Hopefully they will be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom