Here I go again

Status
Not open for further replies.

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
Brother and roomie went out to get tattoo touch ups. When they got home (at 4 in the morning) bro jumps right in with "guess what!" Right there I shoulda smelled that something was up...
I was right, seems the tattoo guy knows a lady who runs a small reptile rescue and she has a python. No idea what kind yet or size or any other real info but it's free with a cage because the tattoo guy will vouch for our care (bro showed him my babies on myspace :lol: )
I admit i'm curious, I know I shouldn't but she needs space, I have space, and it just seems like a decent idea to at least check it out and see what type and everything.
Soon as I get more info other then "it's a python" i'll have to decide and knowing me...we'll get it :lol:

Just found it funny, I keep saying no with my mouth and they just hear yes instead and I get attached and another "no" bites the dust :roll:

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I know, i'll find out today what it is. Told bro if it goes over 12 ft to forget it. As much as I love my snakes and how often I act like a rug I won't get a snake we can't handle safely (we being my bf and myself).

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
My brother being adorably stupid (and a lil drunk ) was wrong :lol: turns out its a black kingsnake so i'm almost positive i'll allow it to come home with him. I got ahold of the tattoo artist who told him about it so I could get clear info. He's gonna email me the info and the ladies number so I can talk directly to her, he tried talking me into a gimpy iguana but I've absolutely put my foot down on anymore lizards especially as large as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom