here comes the shed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lil' Miss is growing nicely and starting to shed...all four legs are white as can be and her tail is starting to turn as well. She was a bit of a grouch last week. She'd frown any time we would talk to her...lol Last couple of days she decided to play nice. :)

She's eating a ton and is all about Mustard Greens this week. More than usual. Bath time was a little more cooperative as well, she decided my hand was a nice place to perch and poo (thanks girl).

She was slipping just a bit on the tile when she ran up to her basking spot after cricket hunting, so I added a strip of paper towel as a welcome mat. :)

shed.jpg

HappiDragon

Hatchling Member
I love it when they shed! Can't wait to see the brighter color underneath! My dragons love to poo in the bubbles when the tap is running, kinda like a massage on their belly gets it going. It works for me too as all i gotta do is pull the plug beside them and the poo is sucked immediatly into the drain, lol.

casper31

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
That's too funny! Lil' Miss does not like baths at all. If she doesn't sit on my hand, she runs to the other side of the tub and tries to climb out. The running water from the facet freaks her out too. I end up filling the bath a little and then add warmer water with a cup when needed.
I can't wait to see if she changes color at all after she sheds. :)

casper31

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
so Lil' Miss finished her leg shed. obviously if she's shedding she's growing and I did notice that her legs were longer...but I didn't realize how lanky she was looking until she stretched out under the basking light tonight after her bath. No wonder she's eating non stop...lol

tanning.jpg

Her tail and head still need to shed, but she's been been in good spirits this week and has been quite the lover. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom