HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dylankw

OK so I moved my dragon over to a tub in order to clean here cage and she was enjoying her morning salad so I moved it with her. I just went to pick her up though and she bearded me and opened her mouth, and there were tons of carrot in the back of her throat. I am afraid she has some stuck and cant swallow right, and I dont know what to do!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How long ago did she eat the carrots & does she act like she is choking? Is her beard black right now?
If you can possibly get a hold of her to take a closer look, maybe try giving some oral fluids, carefully, with a plastic dropper to help her wash it down in case some pieces are lodged in her throat.
Let us know how she is doing.

Tracie

dylankw

Original Poster
I figured the less stress the better so I got her cage cleaned as fast as possible and got her back in. Right before I put her in she was still acting upset with me but I didn't see anything in her throat. She has been fine all day since.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

So, she seems to be doing alright this evening then?
That is good she is not choking, I was worried about that!

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom