Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnbn1382

Last time my dragon had eggs were like a month ago.
She is having another baby again, but this time it is weird.
The other dragon died of sand ( we sued the company but no response )
But she has eggs in her belly ( we can feel it ), and she keeps moving around and being hyper and all.
what should we do?

Tarkah

they still produce infertile eggs even without a male.
Think of it as chickens. The eggs you eat are not fertilized.

She may keep digging if she does not like the laybox, or feel that this is not a comfortable place.

How did you have your current laybox?

It should be at least 6 inches deep, damp and packed in tight so that the female can make a cave and not have it collapse over her.

bnbn1382

Original Poster
My bearded dragon layed 17 eggs. ( we think, we digged and that was all we could find )
We put them in the homemade incubator.
The "Male" bearded dragon (Pet vet told us that it was female, but we doubt it, because mine laid eggs and one is already growing big! We raised them since they were only few weeks old, and it seems impossible that they mated that early at Petsmart before going home)died two month ago, and we are not sure if the female's eggs were fertilized.
Any suggestions or help?

erdeem

Hatchling Member
bnbn1382":7aeee said:
My bearded dragon layed 17 eggs. ( we think, we digged and that was all we could find )
We put them in the homemade incubator.

How do you make the incubator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom