Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Beardie who's 1 1/2 years old..she's not eating her crickets yet..she refuses. Absoultely refuses. Before I found that out I got some calcium like powder that you're supposed to put in a bag with crickets, shake em up and the powder sticks to the crickets. So when she eats the crickets...not only is my Beardie getting a snack, but her calcium and vitamin D as well.

Now, it isn't the fact that she's NOT eating crickets that is bothering me..it's the fact that I don't know what else to do as far as getting her the proper vitamins and calcium she needs. Is there any other place I can use that powder for? It's called Flukers Calcium...and it doesn't mention anything about mixing with fruits and veggies..which is obviously her daily diet..& I don't wanna mix it with her food and get her sick or, anything until I know for sure.. I also have pellets as well that you can mix with food..but I'm not sure that those give her all the nutrition she needs.

She never ate crickets before I got the powder supplement, either. So, I'm not sure what to do...I just don't want my baby getting sick! =(

Suggestions? :cry:

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
Yeah its no problem to sprinkle it on the veggies. Also you could try out some worm feeders. perhaps your beardie would like butterworms or silk worms? you could just buy a few to see if he/she likes them http://mulberryfarms.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom