HELP! URGENT! HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
everybody keeps saying to separate my two bearded dragons, I don't have the supplies to do so though, so for my beardies' safety, could you please tell me what supplies to get so I can separate my two beardies Stella and Roscoe? thy are both only a few months old? here they are currently
full

and here's a really cute picture of them snuggling together on a log, NOTE: they are sleeping and the one on the bottom is usually the dominate one
full

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
I'm sorry but I have a bigger question...... where are their lights? I don't see a basking or a UVB light on them!

On another note: you can put a divider in the tank until you can get anot her viv set up. Yes it is expensive but, needed.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
ghostarcherbeardie":1uk13bz9 said:
it's there, just not when I took the pic. where could I get a divider? or better yet, could I make one?
Doubtful you have the long tube type UVB?
You will need one to make it work along with a second basking light. Put them at opposite ends of the tank. A divider can be made from cardboard, wood paneling or Masonite. Anything to split it up, so long as they can't climb it.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
ghostarcherbeardie":1x0nzeb3 said:
okay, could you send me a link to a website that has that uvb light?
This is the fixture you need but the bulb is only a 5.0 that comes with it. You will need a 10.0 to put in its place. Yes they are expensive but this is one one the best that even comes close to what they need.
My advice would be to get two... one for each viv when you get the other one.
http://www.petmountain.com/product/reptile-hoods/11442-580029/zoo-med-zoo-med-reptisun-t5-ho-high-output-terrarium-hood.html?utm_source=googleproductads&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=CLmTkLTu3dICFUU9gQodE8sK3A

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Moved here from ER forum since it is about an Enclosure. This is what is stated about posting in the ER forum.

"Beardie ER
This forum is for urgent health concerns, where your beardie seems very ill and you need immediate help!"

We need to keep the ER forum for very urgent health matters that need to be handled asap so they can get the attention they need. Please bare that in mind on future postings. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom