help some info my baby is acting funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

poga7961

My Poga has been acting a little funny. He hasn't been eating his greens lately he has been throwing them all over his viv. I was in the hospital this last week and wasn't home for 5 days,my boyfriend was here. Since I got home he has been acting really weired I went to pet him and he just shoves my hand away with his face then blows his beard out black as day. Well tonight he is rubbing his belly all over his branch then gets face to coroner with his hide and starts to just claw and trying to push it stops and looks around like does anyone see me opens his mouth and blows out his bearded again.

LaughingBuddha

Hatchling Member
Is it going to the toilet every day? When my Dragon rubs her stomach against something it seems to me as if she is having a bit of dificulty going number 2. Try putting your Dragon in the bath and massage it's stomach for a min or 2. That should help.

poga7961

Original Poster
He gose #2 every other day. He loves his bath,but don't like to poo in his bath he waits till I. Go to let the water out before he gose.

LaughingBuddha

Hatchling Member
Thats good. They can be quite smart about pooing. Baby usually hates her bath and tries to fight to get out but once she knows I won't give in she will stop and poo almost straight away so I have to take her out haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom