Help Please! I’m new to this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey you guys I just found out that the uvb light that I have for my 2 month old baby Beardie Rain is NO good for him. I got it from the zoomed bearded dragon starter kit 20”. And it’s a 5.0 uvb cfl..I took him outside today for some authentic UVB from the sun he really enjoyed it! But I won’t be able to get him the correct lighting for 2 more weeks if I continue to let him get some sun will he be okay without a uvb light Until next Monday? Or should I continue to use the one I have until I can get him the proper one he needs?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah unfortunately that one that came with the kit isn't strong enough to be helpful. Natural sunlight can't be beaten though! If he likes being outside and the weather is nice, definitely bring him out to soak up some sun when you can. In the long run I suggest investing in a good 22'' T5 bulb which will provide excellent UVB levels for a year or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom