HELP!! Pet store out of crickets! what do i feed?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlegoron

Hatchling Member
My pet store is out of small crickets until wednesday the 12th and i am in a panic. My bearded dragon is a baby only 8.5"[before tail nip] and the large crickets are way too huge for him. They only have mealworms which are 1" and i heard they are too hard for babies, so even if i do cut em up tiny could he eat them?

what can i do? I'm really worried. he does eat greens and enjoys them and sweet potato n stuff, but he loves crickets, he eats 60-70 of them a day. no one in my area sells phoenix worms, im in canada and i dont know if anyone does next day/same day delivery and i am panicking!

what can i give him to tie him over?

littlegoron

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
We only have a pet smart and they only have an american site so they wont allow me to order them from there.

CountofCasualty

Gray-bearded Member
What part of Canada do you live in? Check if any local pet stores around you carry Horn Worms or Butterworms. Silks as well, though they can be hard to find. PM me, I might be able to help you!(I'm in canada as well, Vancouver to be specific)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom