HELP need a GOOD place 2 buy crickets!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

karidi

I stopped buying from Petsmart because I had to throw out more than I used, they were 2 big so I tried online. My 1st order was with Ghann's, I ordered 1000 crickets when they arrived THEY STUNK, thats cause 90% were dead so wasted $30 there then 3 days later I had to order more so I tried The Cricket Factory/lllreptile.com & not much better luck... although most were alive however 75% of the were NOT THE SIZE I ORDERED and yet another WASTE!!! Now a day later alot more are dead in my cricket keeper. Alot of them were really dark & meatier & definitely more agressive so I'll NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN or Ghann's!!!
Anyone know of a GOOD cricket place, Ive spent $60 in crickets w/i 1 weeks time. :banghead:

xmikeyx1026

Hatchling Member
ghanns cricket farm is where i like to go. If they arrive dead contact ghanns and they will send you out a new batch.

karidi

Original Poster
Guess its 2 late for that I recieved my order last Friday from them, with almost all of them being dead I had to order more 2 days after not that the other place was better. I did send this lllreptile an email this morning but no response as of yet. :(

MrWhite

Sub-Adult Member
I've had really good luck with http://www.millbrookcrickets.com I order 1000 every 10 to 14 days. They arrive fedex overnight and come in a box with screened holes in the side. so far, all my orders have come with little or non dead and didn't smell at all. I started off ording 1/2" crickets and then switched to 3/4". They were all the appropriate size. I'm very happy so far and will contnue to order from them until my dubia colony starts kicking in.

SIDE NOTE: with my last order, I was a bit short on the count because fedex crushed my box a bit and popped the screen away from the box a bit. The box was placed in a large plastic bag and tied off. I'm sure the truck driver was NOT too happy having some crickets running around the truck :roll: of course this wasn't the fault of the cricket company though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom