Help naming my beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vallium

Hello, I'm genuinely torn between a few names for my new dragon.

My first dragon's name is Rio, so naming the second one my first thought was to pull up other names that are other rivers in the world or the word river in other languages (besides spanish and english). I ended up with "Rhine" but ultimately decided I disliked it.

I then moved on to her scale color, which is tan/light brown mainly. I pondered a few different words like Tawny, Sepia, Sienna, Terra, Rye(bread), Ray

I like the idea of using an "R" name to go with Rio, because my two cats are Aloe and Agave so the alliteration is a fun theme to stick with.

As a result I ended up ditching the other names and am torn between Terra(nova) or Ray/Rye/Ryland

Any thoughts, though ultimately it's my decision I know, but any outside perspective to help sway my thought pattern?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I like Rye and Terra equally. Here are a few others with an R.....Raska,Radika,Rasina, Ramapo,Reese,Rokel,Ravi, Rubicon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heidib715
Top Bottom