Help! My little man is a beast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indie13

Hatchling Member
I know there are all kinds of feeder threads, but a lot of them aren't current and I need to order more bugs ASAP. I have a 3 month old male bearded dragon and he inhales dubia roaches...at least sixty/day. We started off with crickets, but he refused them. I've been ordering the roaches by the thousand and I'm going broke :( I guess it's time I start my own colony. So I guess what I'm asking is who sells the most affordable adult roaches.

Thanks in advance-
Ash & Ember

jewl495

Juvie Member
Look around for the best deal. You won't really be able to fully feed out of the colony for about four months, your dragon will be 7 months old by then. He/she will also start slowing down on feeders by then as well.
I got a really good deal from gulf coast crickets but he's not selling dubias at this time. Aaron Pauling sometimes has really good deals. Theroachguy.com has good roaches not sure what his prices are he used to sell on here but I never see him anymore. You can go to the for sale section on here and see what they are going for also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom