help me out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerl19

:( I have a 6 inch baby beardie and I dont think he eats enough. he eats crickets here and there but never goes crazy over them and he is always offered fruits and veggies but never eats them...he likes to drink water from a dropper and gets a warm bath for 20 minutes every other day. He is in a 20long and i think he just doesnt want to bother chasing them. why isnt my beardie eating a lot:( the temps are 100-110 on the basking spot and hes pooping but i feel like he needs to be eating much more :(

redflea13

Pheonix worms, roaches, silk worms, horn worms,wax worms, butter worms, locusts(grass hoppers). It's always good to give a variety.

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
tylerl19":0f6e4 said:
like what?

Like phoenix worms, various other worms, or roaches.
It very well could be that he/she doesn't like crix.

Other than that, what are the cage conditions like? Mine was never a big eater until I made some serious improvements. Now she is eating and growing like a weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom