Help me identify age and possible morph!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my baby on February 25th. She is definitely female... but I've noticed in the last 6 weeks she hasn't grown too awful much. She was given to me without an age but after having her she is still tiny. As of today, she weighs 15 grams and is exactly 7 inches long. I'm not sure if it's because she is so young, but she has a super soft texture. I picked her out because of her beautiful dark color and the pattern on her back. My other beardies don't look much like her so I was curious if she might be a morph.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there....probably a small 3 month old if you've had her for a while. She is a standard/normal phase....she may stay darker than average or may change completely as she grows. You'll have fun watching her go through her sheds to see what she ends up like. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom