HELP!!! Lost Dragon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshisMom1031

Hatchling Member
Yesterday I had my daughter's 6 month old beardie, Baby Si, out for some exercise. I sat him on the back of the couch like usual- I turned around for a moment until I heard the plop of him jumping down... I rushed around but there was no sign of him. I've looked everywhere I can possibly think of and still can't find him! Are there any tricks I can use to lure him out? He's been wanting to mate really bad- I've wondered if setting out one of my females would work.

Teage29

Maybe try to put some food out, like his favorite food. Hope it helps! And keep us updated if you find him.

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
they go to warm and dark places. behind the fridge, behind a computer, inside of a glass or jar that's been left on the ground. i lost my 6mo old beardie once for a good 20 min. found her under the compressor coils of the fridge. just look under and behind everything and you will find her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom