Help, is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puffer has not been eating, hes active, hes pooped ... gave him a bath tonight and i noticed these marks after his bath...
is this normal? what is it, am prety sure they werent there before.
temps are good, everything else ive been sure to follow all the right steps... hes 16inches, about 9mos, 55gallon tank, basking temps good, has a hide, tile substrate, driftwood... feed him a salad everyday with dandelion greens, romaine, sometimes bananas and peas and raspberries.... just started giving him superworms but before he stopped eating he was eating about 15crickets a day, 4 superworms...

puffersfamily

Original Poster
oops heres the pic

DSCF3792.jpg

LJean

Extreme Poster
Those darts or spots don't have anything to do with eating etc. ;)
They are femoral pores. They are perfectly normal.

As for your beardie not eating, that may be another issue.

puffersfamily

Original Poster
k thanks :) good to know they are normal
Now his issue with eating ... He's just not eating very much a few worms, a few crickets and not sure how much of his salad he eats coz it's usually scattered all over his tank by the time we get home from work. And when we do get home he's dark ... And wants out... We let him out every night let his roam around (today he stood at the patio door looking outside for while)
Could we be taking him out of his tank too much because he is stress marks until we take him out.. And then he's all white belly when he's out of his tank, even inthe bath...could he be spoiled? He likes to "cuddle"

jeLcoke

Hey puffersfamily, I can't actually help you with your problem..but I have a question about something you mentioned.

Hopefully I didn't misread but did you say that when you get home puffer is a darker colour? Then you take him out and he goes back to normal colour?

BabyAngel0123

Hatchling Member
Awhh!! Haha
Dont be scared!!!!!!
All that means is that your bearded dragon is a BOY!! xD
Haha
-Hannah <33
[Hope i helpd]

LJean

Extreme Poster
It may be hormones. Seems to be about the right age and time of year for our boys to go a bit nutty. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom