Help!!! I fear that my beardy is about to DIE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleaides

Juvie Member
oh my i am so very sorry for your loss. posts like this bring tears to my eyes cos i know the distraught and heartache of losing a beloved pet! way too many times as well. but still i know there isnt much anyone can say or do right now to console you but i would think hes at peace now and no longer in pain and at least it was never your fault. sweet dreams dennis!

dobby293

I'm sorry. I hope that you are able to get a new dragon and are able to stay with our community. A new dragon will not fill the void but it could help to heal.

Denise Bushnell (RIP)

Juvie Member
Retired Moderator
I'm so sorry to hear that your little one didn't make it, but at least he's at peace now, and isn't suffering anymore. I know how much it hurts to lose a pet that you love.
However, in this case, it may have been a blessing that he passed away....he had so many things going on that he must have been in a lot of distress and pain, and may not have ever regained his health. Seizures can sometimes cause a lot of damage that isn't reversible, even with the best of care.

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to be of more help to you, and you have my sincere sympathy on his loss.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am sorry for your loss of your boy. :cry: I feel bad that I was not able to help more with him.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom