Help hes acting weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
So My dragon who I've had for about 5 years is acting weird. He changed color from a yellowish to black and grey. That doesent wory me so much. But the thing that worry's me is he is way more active and is sitting with his moth hanging open. Hes not gaping Although that was my first reaction. But when I shut off one of his basking lamps and the temp dropped to 90f he kept it up. Then I took him out and held him and he stopped. So when I placed him back he started it again so I moved him to the cold side. But he still kept doing it. What do you recommended I do? I'm worried please help!
Thanks,
yoyofanatic

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but you may want to post this in the health section or get a moderator to move it. From my understanding by reading on this forum, if they gape randomly for no apparent reason it may be a respitory problem. And turning dark or black is a sign also of when they are not feeling well. I would recommend getting to a vet as soon as you can. For now keep his temps up and keep him warm at night, it will help his immune system. Good luck, Cheryl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom