Help finding good enclosure reasonable price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbyhill

Beardie name(s)
Pablo
Hello I adopted pablo a few weeks ago he was living in a 40 gallon top opening enclosure on walnut shells with a tube UVB that was never changed. Since getting him I have removed the walnut shells ordered a arcadia t5 12.0 uvb tube light (just got it and installed it 10 minutes ago) I had also ordered a 4’x2’x2’ enclosure for him as well was supposed to be here on the 10th but the order was canceled because UPS broke it in transit, anyways I need help finding him a proper enclosure that hopefully won’t cost me an arm and a leg and doesn’t take months to get here. I am located in the Portland Oregon area if anybody knows of a store that carries something of the proper size, I am willing to drive to pick it up if need be as well. So does anyone know of any stores either online or within 150ish miles of Portland oregon that has a new mansion for pablo?

Attachments

• B3C38077-18B5-432D-9504-C0398772679B.jpeg
    B3C38077-18B5-432D-9504-C0398772679B.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 126
  • 05433560-FBB0-4183-9BBA-38E524E38D16.jpeg
    05433560-FBB0-4183-9BBA-38E524E38D16.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 89
  • AFBA7D23-54FE-4DEE-AA77-1FF54A91B48C.jpeg
    AFBA7D23-54FE-4DEE-AA77-1FF54A91B48C.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 102

Bobbyhill

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Pablo
Side note there are 2 govee hydrometer thermometers on the hot and cold side hidden behind the beardy hammock pablo continues to knock to that level and the hide on the cool side(should i remove it, i have not seen him use it and i am pretty sure its to small for him to fit in) I also check hot spot with IR temp gun daily if not a few times through out the day, it normally ranges between 97-109

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
I'm not sure what your price range is, but I got my enclosure from these guys. Custom made, very sturdy, would order from them again if I ever got a second dragon. They are in Portland. Shop | PDX Repti-Feed & More

Bobbyhill

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Pablo
I'm not sure what your price range is, but I got my enclosure from these guys. Custom made, very sturdy, would order from them again if I ever got a second dragon. They are in Portland. Shop | PDX Repti-Feed & More
I would like to stay around 200$ if possible but the one i ordered on amazon that got canceled cost 370$ Refund has not hit my account yet though

Bobbyhill

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Pablo
I checked them out they are only taking pre orders for april right now, im gonna wait another few days till I am refunded from amazon and then if I can’t find something that will arrive sooner I will probably just pre order one from them

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
sounds good. i'm not sure if you need a stand or if you already have one, but what we did was to buy two kitchen cabinets from home depot that were bare wood and just painted them. that way we have two drawers and two cupboards for storage. i'm pretty sure there is a picture of the whole thing in the media files on my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom